Monday, June 16, 2014

Claire's new room!

So, I was really looking forward for Miss C to get her new room. I've been getting ideas from Pinterest, etc. to figure out exactly what I wanted for her room. We decided to not paint her room, which everyone was asking us. We figured we could decorate it in other ways by not using something so permanent. Its pretty annoying how apartments have all these rules, but I'm happy we didn't spend hours painting!

Here are photos of her room, and details on where I purchased some items (for a bargain):

Part of Claire's closet. The bin below her clothes is where the majority of her toys go.
I bought it at Target for 4$! You can purchase it here: Room Essentials Milk Crate
Part of her decorations from her party are used for wall and hanging decorations.
The lamp was purchased through my local yard sale site for 5$!
9 Cube Storage Cubby
Personalized Paris Theme Blocks 
Her crib rail and crib skirt were made by me.
Fabric is a pink damask with flowers, from Joann Fabrics.
Letter Blocks were painted in a light pink, and put up with Command Strips.  

Of course, I had to add a photo of Claire Bear. She's just growing up so much.










Rachel Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment