Friday, June 6, 2014

Mama's gotta new hair-do!

I scheduled my babysitter to come by this morning and watch Claire for a few hours while I got my hair done. My old hairstylist stopped doing hair months ago (think back November), and since then I've only had a trim. I haven't had my hair dyed or highlighted in almost a year! I went to my local Hair Cuttery, signed in, then walked around the shopping center. I was able to buy an iced coffee and new hair brush- BY MYSELF! It feels like I always have Claire with me, wherever I go. I don't have much time to go anywhere after Jared gets home, because I tutor, and then I don't get home until 8:30 at night. It felt nice to take time out of the day for me. I really needed it, and I feel pretty, beautiful and attractive again. I haven't been the best with my body image, especially since I still have some baby weight on me.

I am proud to announce I have a new hairstylist, named Dana, and she's awesome! She took 2.5 inches off, made the front angles a little longer, and put highlights throughout.

My new hair-do!

Rachel Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment