Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Julep Maven Review #2


This is my 2nd review for Julep- a monthly subscription for nail polish. I received the Nautical By Nature Welcome Box, used the code SHIPSHAPE, and paid only 2.99$. In this box I got 3 nail polishes, a duo eyeliner and a lip gloss

The 3 nail polishes I received were Kennedy, Michelle and Sheila. 
Kennedy- A Kahki creme
Michelle- A Midnight, inky blue creme
Sheila- Cherry pie red creme (yum!)

"Kennedy" on my nails

The lip gloss I received is called "Enchanted"- a sheer watermelon gloss. I'm normally not the type to wear lip gloss, but this one was amazing. It went on smooth, and it's not sticky. It smells super good too- like vanilla. This is definitely my summer staple. 
The eyeliner was really nice too. It was a duo eyeliner, with a shimmer brown at one end, and black at the other. It came with a sharpener too. I tried on the brown shimmer, and it went on pretty smooth. I like the automatic ones just because I haven't found a good pencil. This one is one of the better ones, and will be using it again in the future. 

Rachel Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment