Wednesday, July 2, 2014

June Citrus Lane Review

Citrus Lane is a monthly subscription for young kids. Their boxes mainly include toys and food, but also bath and feeding accessories, as well as stuff for moms. It's also customized for the age and gender of your child, which is nice. This is my 4th time getting a Citrus Lane box. Someone posted a code that made the box only 9$, a steal compared to the 29$/mo price. So, I caved in and bought one again. 

Photo of when it arrived.
This box is for a 13 month old girl.
The box consisted of:
Peekaboo Book by: Taro Gomi- It looks like a pretty generic book like you would get at the dollar store. Claire really isn't interested in it, and frankly, the eyes on it kinda freak me out. Retail: 6.99$

(2) Mighty 4 Bars by Plum Organics- C loved these. I wish they would of given you more. Although, they did end up giving me a 1$ off future purchase of a pack of them. That was nice. Retail: 2$
Claire eating her Mighty 4 bar. 

Bumpkins Disney Wet Bag- C got the pink Minnie one, which is really cute. I'm sure this will come in handy with her wet swim suit, or a wet diaper for the 4th of July. Retail: 10.95$

Ouchies Adhesive Bandages- Summer is here, and my daughter is still adjusting to her walking. She is constantly getting scratches on her knees from falling, etc. I love how they're girly colors and have characters on them. But, they look pretty big for a toddler (regular sized). I'm not sure how I feel about that. Retail: 5$

Hape Wooden Boat Toy- C has so many toys like this from Citrus Lane. But, I guess we'll give it a shot and see how she likes it. Retail: 9.99$

20$ Off Thirdlove.com- I can't even use this because they don't have my size. I'm going to have to give this away to one of my friends. 

Total: 34$

This months box I could take it or leave it. If your interested in a box, use the code TAKE20OFF to get 20$ off your first box. 

Rachel Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment